On occasion of the Holy Month of Rabiul Awwal, the Institute is organizing an essay competition to showcase the talents of the visually impaired. This event further expresses the Institute's solidarity with the UN International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
Title : "Transformation towards sustainable and resilient society for all"
Date : Saturday, December 2, 2017 Time : 10:00AM to 12:00PM
Venue : Lakeshore Hotel, House 46, Road 41, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212
The UN theme focuses on bringing transformative changes in human settlements that reduces vulnerability and leaves no one behind. In keeping with this, the essay competition shall examine Prophet Mohammad SAW's teachings on human settlements and reducing vulnerability through knowledge and technology. It aims to raise awareness on UN goals among the visually impaired and inspire their contributions.
Word limit: 500 words in English or Bengali
Winners will be selected based on:
Participants are invited to send their submissions by Post or Email:
Institute of Hazrat Mohammad SAW
House 3, Road 25/A, Block A, Banani, Dhaka 1213, Bangladesh
Institute provides different training courses for visually impaired persons throughout the year. All courses are free. Next batch starting on 15th October 2017 and January 2018. Reserve your seat now.
Training courses for the visually inpaired persons:
Call Center Agents Training for Visually Impaired Persons
GET TRAINED, GET EMPLOYED
• Course for visually impaired persons who are interested work as Call Center Agents.
• After successful completion there is opportunity for Employment.
• Limited Seats. Those interested for Employment will be given priority.
• Course Period 2 Months; 2 Days a week.
Beginers Computer and English Language Training
• Learn to operate a Computer (with voice recognition software) & speak English.
• Increase your skills for better opportunity for employment.
•2 Months Course. 2 Days a week
Arabic and Holy Quran Recitation Training By Braille
• Learn to read Arabic and recite Holy Quran through Braille system.
• 2 Months Course. 2 Days a Week
Advanced It and English Language Training
Those who completed Beginners Computer and English Language Training can join the Advanced IT and English Language Course or the Call Center Agent Course.
Mr. Abdur Rahim at 016 140 97037 or
Md. Saddam Hossain at 018 759 66447 or
Mr. Khairul Azam at 015 501 56054
INSTITUTE RECEPTION : 88 02 55035662 - 4